You may have been told not to play with your food, but with this recipe feel free to still not play with your food that’s weird. Tetris shaped chicken nuggets should totally be a thing that exists. But it doesn’t, so we have to do it at home.
265 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 10 minutes
Freeze: 2 Hours
Deep Fry @ 350°F: 4 minutes
- 1 Lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- !Breading Station
- Seasoned Flour Mix
- Egg Wash (2 Egg, ½ Cup Milk, ½ Cup Water)
- Shake & Bake
- Deep Fryer: http://amzn.to/1R12nLH
- Parchment Paper
- If you want, you can start by cooking / prepping all of your ingredients that will be going into the cake. Such as scrambling your eggs, cooking your breakfast sausage, bacon and home fried potatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, w/e you want to put into your breakfast pizza cake.
- For scrambled eggs I used 8 eggs and ¼ Cup Milk. Season with salt & pepper.
- Baking bacon trick. Place in cold oven and then pre-heat to 425°F. In 15-20 minutes (normal bacon thickness) you will have crispy bacon.
- Now that your oven is on, pre-bake 1 of your Pillsbury pizza crust sheets for 5 minutes and then cut a circle out of it using your springform pan.
- Make pancakes following the instructions Bisquick provides. 2 Cups Bisquick, 1 Cup Milk and 2 Eggs will make enough batter for 3 Large Pancakes. I would recommend using less batter, (approximately ½ cup) since our pancakes were so thick it overpowered the dish.
- Grab your springform pan and place a lining or parchment paper inside. Don't use wax paper. With your second Pillsbury pizza crust, roll it out and cut it in half and then drape one half around the sides of the pan with about an inch overhang on the base and an inch overhang over the sides of the top. Do the same with the other half, joining the two together.
- Now take your pre-baked circle and place it on the bottom for our base.
- Spread on a layer of creamy cheese sauce spread, scrambled eggs, home fried potatoes, breakfast sausage, bacon crumbles, shredded cheddar cheese & shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add a pancake layer and repeat step 8 until you have used all three pancakes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400°F. Take out and let it rest for a few minutes. While it's resting you can take pictures of it. I would.
- Then just cut into it like a cake and make sure you have a group of hungry people around because one bite will feel like an anvil fell into your stomach. Enjoy!