We love tacos. We love pizza. So why not put tacos on a pizza as toppings?! That’s exactly what we did in this recipe.
In partnership with QDOBA Mexican Eats we created what may be the most delicious Mexican Italian fusion ever. With QDOBA’s fresh and quality ingredients, we built our own tacos stuffed with fire roasted shrimp, steak, pico de gallo, fajita veggies, and so much more. The taco build is the fun part. Personalize it! Make it your own.
- 2 Pizza Doughs
- 1 Cup Marinara
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 8 Oz Hand Smashed Guacamole
- 20 Flour Tortillas
- 10 Hard Shell Tacos
- Fire roasted shrimp
- Tomato, Diced
- Pico De Gallo
- Cotija Cheese
- Fajita Veggies
- Black Beans
- Sour Cream
- Proof pizza dough. Stretch out on a flowered surface. Stretch out the second pizza dough and place on top. You are doubling up the pizza dough to make it sturdy enough to hold the taco toppings. Add marinara, using the back of a spoon to spread evenly, and mozzarella cheese and bake at 450°F until cooked through.
- While pizza is baking build your tacos. (Listed below)
- Slice pie after baking. Place tacos along the outside of the pizza.
- Fill the center with hand smashed guacamole, a swirl of sour cream, and garnish with cotija cheese.