Only available in the summer, Starbucks releases their limited time special Smores Frappuccino. We later found out that no campfire is required for this recipe so we decided to incorporate roasting of the marshmallows a very important step indeed. The recipe below is for a spot on copycat, but if you go to our youtube channel you will see other renditions on how to really bring that Smores feeling, Frappuccino style.
450 VS 490 Calories
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Whole Milk
- 3 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Bean Syrup: http://amzn.to/2pFZglZ
- Pint Glass of Ice
- 1 Cup Coffee (chilled)
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Chocolate Syrup Drizzle
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Soften 2 Large Marshmallows and whisk with 1 Cup Heavy and 1 Tbsp Sugar.
- Pour into Whipped Cream Dispenser
- Grind up Graham Crackers in Food Processor
- Brew Coffee (any medium / dark non flavored type you prefer)
Feel free to chill the coffee immediately with ice but it will dilute the flavor
- In a Blender add 1 Pint Glass of Ice, ¼ Cup Milk, ¼ Cup Heavy Cream, 3 Tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1 Tbsp Vanilla Syrup and 1 Cup of your "chilled" brewed Coffee and blend until the consistency of a Frappuccino.
- In a Pint Glass, layer with Marshmallow Fluff, Chocolate Syrup drizzle and the Frappuccino
- Top with Marshmallow infused Whipped Cream and Graham Cracker crumbles
- Insert a straw and drink. Minus the non-roasted on a campfire taste it will be spot on the Starbucks version, but don't forget to check out the video to see other ways to make this happen!