On another episode of the Test Kitchen on HellthyJunkFood, JP & Julia attempt to make a Giant Ring Pop. Ring pops are an all time favorite candy since childhood so when the conversation came up to make one oversized we were all in. Grab the sugar because this recipe is sweet!
- 8 Cups Sugar
- 4 Cups Corn Syrup
- 2 Cup Water
- Red Food Dye
- Strawberry Flavor Extract/Essense
- First have your 3d molds printed.
- Tape the mold shut and pour the liquid into the mold.
- In a large pot combine sugar, corn syrup, and water. Place the pot on medium heat and bring to 300°F. About 1 hour.
- Add the red dye and strawberry essence.
- Pour all the syrup into the mold. Place ring into the candy before it sets.
- Remove the ring from the mold, place the rings on your wrist, and enjoy!