Pop-Tarts are a childhood favorite breakfasts of mine. Especially the strawberry kind, which is why we decided to make a GIANT one. This ended up being incredibly easy and fun to make and a great recipe to share. No one says no to a Pop-Tart.
Prep: 5 minutes
Bake @ 350°F: 30 minutes
- 4 Pie Crusts Dough (Refrigerated)
- 1 Bottle Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 Cup Confectionary Sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp Whole Milk
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Spray Oil
- Rolling Pin: http://amzn.to/2kBLe0I
- Start with rolling out your pie doughs. Place one pie dough onto the top edge of the second to create a giant bottom dough. Carefully place it on a prepared baking sheet.
- Fill the dough with the strawberry jam leaving an inch on the outside circle
- Carefully place the top dough on top. Pinch the edges of the giant pop tart shut until closed.
- Using the back of a spoon make holes into the pop tart as ventilation
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- While it is baking make your glaze by mixing your confectionary sugar, milk, and rainbow sprinkles
- After the Pop-Tart is taken out of the oven and cool, pour your glaze over the top
- Now you can either eat this whole thing yourself OR you can cut it up and make lots of pop tarts for your friends.