Ever wonder what it tastes like to have an entire double sided pizza inside a burger? It’s along the same lines as a horrible life choice, but let’s take our bad decision a step further and encase this between two pizzas. Now you can at least commit to being an idiot.
- 1 Personal Sized Frozen Pizza
- 2 Medium Sized Frozen Pizzas
- 3 Lbs Ground Beef (80/20)
- Pizza Sauce
- Other Toppings
- Pizza Pans
- Bake all 3 pizzas according to instructions on pizza box
- Using 1.75 lbs of ground beef and 1.25 lbs of ground beef, press it out into two large circles
- Place the baked personal pizza in the center of the larger circle upside down that way you can add toppings on the bare side of the personal pizza
- Lay the smaller ground beef circle on top and pinch all the sides together and press down until it resembles a large burger patty
- Grill on high heat for 5 minutes on both sides and then finish it in the oven until cooked the way you want
- Lay 1 medium cooked pizza on a metal pizza pan and place your burger on top
- Dress the burger with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni and broil in the oven until fully melted
- Lay the final medium cooked pizza on top of the burger and you have successfully created a pizza inside a burger inside a pizza!