I went to Arby’s to try their new Loaded Curly Fries and felt that they have a much better place on a sandwich and I was right. Curly Fries need to be left alone, but a roast beef can gladly accept bacon, cheese and ranch dressing on it any day of the week.
630 Calories Per Sandwich
Makes 50 Rolls
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake Bacon @ 400°F: 20-25 minutes
Deep Fry Curly Fries @ 350°F: 4 minutes
- 5 oz Roast Beef - 175 Calories
- Onion Roll - 160 Calories
- 2 Strips Bacon - 80 Calories
- ½ Small Side Curly Fries - 120 Calories
- 1 Tbsp Cheese Sauce - 20 Calories
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Arby's Sauce - 15 Calories
- ½ Tbsp Ranch Dressing - 35 Calories
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Steak Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- Full proof method for baking bacon. NOTE: It's not full proof. Put bacon in a cold oven and then set oven to 400°F. Leave your bacon in the oven for 20-25 minutes depending on thickness.
- Deep Fry Curly Fries at 350°F for 4 minutes or follow baking instructions on bag.
- Get a pot with simmering water and dunk your roast beef slices into the water for 10 seconds.
- Grill your onion bun however you see fit
- Pour on Arby's sauce on the base and stack roughly 5 oz of roast beef on top. Add your curly fries, diced up bacon and pour on your cheese sauce, shredded cheese, ranch dressing and top bun.
- This sandwich is not for the faint of heart. It's also not recommended for any heart for that matter, but you live one life and you decide how you want to live it, so don't let me get in your way of this amazing sandwich.
Total Fat 31g
Total Carbs 55g
Dietary Fiber 3g