We’ve received SO MANY requests to make a Giant M&M on our channel and we’ve finally done it! We even took it to the next level by stuffing it with M&M’s. With the right tools, patience, and a BIG sweet tooth you can make this too.
- 3-3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Large Bag Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Bag M&M's
- 1 Bag Peanut M&M's
- In a medium sauce pan on medium bring sugar, corn syrup, and water to 295°F. Once this temperature is reached stir in food gels and set off the burner.
- Pour candy into silicone molds and coat on all sides by rotating the mold. Let set - about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and fill both molds. Place a small ramequin into the chocolate to create a hole. Let cool - about 30 minutes.
- Take the ramequin out of the chocolate and fill with M&M's. Melt ½ a cup of chocolate and use to seal both sides together.
- Print an M on paper and using an exacto knife cut out the stencil. Sift confectioners sugar on top creating the iconic M.