One breakfast sandwich is never enough… unless you make one giant one. We’ve had on our list a giant breakfast sandwich for a long time and we noticed a video on facebook showcasing a quick and easy way to make it. So like we normally do, we had to test it out to see if it works. So this recipe was inspired from that and it is definitely was just that. Stay tuned for more derivatives of this in the future!
- Place bacon on a lined baking sheets and bake until crispy. 30-60 minutes. Start with the oven cold and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place both French Breads in the bundt cake pinching them at their ends.
- Bake for 15 minutes
Rotate and bake for 15 minutes
Flip the bread and bake for 10 minutes
Rotate and bake for 10 minutes
- Scramble 12 eggs in a large saute pan with ½ Cup Heavy Cream, Salt & Pepper
- Slice the bagel in half and place on a baking sheet. Spread melted butter on the top bagel and sprinkle on everything bagel seasonings.
- On the bottom bagel, layer all of the eggs, the 10 slices of cheese, and then all of the bacon, and bake for 5 minutes to melt the cheese and cook the everything seasons on to the top bun.
- Take the giant breakfast sandwich out of the oven put on the top bun and enjoy! This sandwich should serve 8 to 10 people unless you have a huge appetite!