This is a recipe concoction coming straight from the Arizona Diamondbacks served at concessions stands in conjunction with diabetic clinics. If your low on blood sugar this should give you the boost you need. If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease then why not consume this. If you are healthy and love the life you are living, why not ruin that situation with this?
600 Calories Per Churro
Prep: 10 min
Fry: 6 min
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- Oil for frying
- 1 Egg
- Piping Tip (if you want the Churro shape)
- ½ Cup White Sugar & 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Churro
- 1 Doughnut in the shape of a hot dog bun
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- In a medium sized pot, one that you would put above a flame or on a stove, mix in 1 Cup of Water, 3 Tbsp Sugar, 2 Tbsp Butter and melt that bitch until you reach a boil.
- Now reduce the heat and add in 1 Cup of Flour mixing with a wooden spoon. This part requires a lot of endurance and will improve your alone time skills. Your welcome.
- After the flour is combine completely, toss this into a big bowl, crack an egg into it and mix again for a very long time. The egg will help combine the mixture and make it moist and ready for anything.
- Once you have your mixture combined, pour into a pastry bag. If you don't have a pastry bag you can use a zip lock bag or a used condom.
- For the Churro shape, make sure you get yourself the correct tip and toss that into the bag after snipping a little hole at the base. Some people have really nice pasty bags with tips and stuff that make this step easy, but if you don't you're going to have a not as easy of a time.
- Get a shallow pan of oil up to around 350°F.
- Now hold the shaped tip in compression so it doesn't slide up the bag and make sure the other end of the bag is twisted to lock in any air. Push the mixture out like you would a tube of toothpaste directly into the oil. Make sure while it's coming out you move with it or else it won't come out straight.
- Fry for about 3 minutes per side or until it reaches the color you desire.
- While that's frying, get a shallow dish with cinnamon and sugar mixed so when you take the Churro out, immediately roll it in this mixture so it can stick.
- Your Churro is not done. Take a bite. Suck on it if you want.
- We bought a doughnut in the shape of a hot dog. You want a recipe for it? Then ask me and I probably won't do it.
- To build this sundae we're going to start by cutting the doughnut in half ¾ of the way down. Not all the way or else it won't hold its shape. Ever do that with a hot dog? Cut it all the way? You completely fucked yourself.
- Add in your best looking Churro into the center of the doughnut
- Scoop three lovely sized and shaped round scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Top with three lovely whipped cream tits and drizzle on chocolate and caramel syrup and quickly take a mother fucking picture or else you're going to miss an amazing opportunity to gain instagram followers.
- That's it, you're done. It's not much of a dessert hot dog in my opinion. A hot dog is finger food and this is something that you'd have to eat in private with your hands if you choose to go that route. I'd probably eat it on the toilet.
Total Fat - g
Saturated - g
Trans - g
Cholesterol - mg
Sodium - mg
Total Carbs - g
Dietary Fiber - g
Sugars - g
Protein - g