Grilled Cheese, Mac N’ Cheese, dirty knees, look at these… Even a squatty potty ain’t gonna help you with this sandwich, like a busy job you’ll be backed up for days. At least during the 5 minutes it takes to consume this thing it’ll all be worth it… matter of opinion really. I don’t recommend making this.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake @ 400°F: until cheese melts
- Rigid Bread
- Sharp Cheddar Slices (optional)
- Sharp Cheddar Block (optional)
- Cheetos Puffs (optional)
- CHEEZ-IT (optional)
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Easy Mac (optional)
- Easy Mac is the lazy mans way out from making good mac n' cheese. Click Here for a good recipe.
- Use sturdy bread. French works great.
- Make a standard grilled cheese, open it up and add your mac n cheese and close it
- Grate sharp cheddar on top and ground up Cheetos
- Bake @ 400°F until cheese melts