There’s nothing more appetizing than stuffing crunchy tortillas inside a tortilla inside a tortilla. Should be called the Tortilla Core Tortilla. I was really hoping for a taquito for the core instead, but maybe for another day. Regardless there is something delicious to say about the perfect dispersion of cheese through each bite of a burrito and if you can eat it fast enough you’ll also get a crunch.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- Flour Tortillas
- 80/20 Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- White Rice
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic
- 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- Nacho Cheese
- Tortilla Strips (Chips)
- Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- Julia's New Pan: http://amzn.to/1NsMnQw
- Prepare roughly 1 Cup of cooked white rice with 1 tbsp of cilantro and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Prepare Taco Beef according to seasoning packet instructions
- Warm up cheese sauce
- For the "core", slice the top and bottom of the tortilla squaring it off sorta so there's less tortilla
- Fill it with the cheese sauce, 4 cheese Mexican blend & tortilla strips and roll it up trimming any excess tortilla that you can. Do not fold the sides in they will be left open.
- With a separate tortilla, fill the base with taco beef, taco sauce, rice, sour cream & then the core. Fold the sides into the open ends of the core and roll the burrito up.
- Now you can just eat the thing because there is no sense it making it look good unless you're trying to take a picture for a thumbnail for a youtube video
Total Fat 26g
Total Carbs 76g
Dietary Fiber 7g