Enjoy a recipe created by two hilarious comedians from New York City called Let’s Get Greedy!! Go show them some love by checking out their channel, as they showed us some love by making some hearty mac and cheese with a Philly steak twist!
Philly Steak Mac & Cheese
530 Calories Per Cup
Makes 12 Cups
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake @ 375°F: 10 minutes
Broil: 1-3 minutes for golden crust
Serving Size 1 Slice
Total Fat 30g
Total Carbs 65g
Dietary Fiber 3g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Dice up peppers and onions and sauté until soft and then add your meat.
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder & black pepper.
- Remove excess moisture from pan and set aside once almost fully cooked.
- Boil Pasta for about 13 minutes, drain and put to the side.
- In same pot, on medium heat, melt butter then add flour, pepper & salt.
- Add milk and cook on low heat stirring with a whisk until mixture bubbles up and gets a little thick.
- Stir in your Sharp Cheddar Cheese & Gouda Cheese on at a time and remove from heat.
- Spray down your cast iron skillet and pour in your pasta shells first.
- Pour in your liquid cheese sauce mixture and then add in your cubed up Velveeta Cheese, sautéed steak, onions / green peppers and sour cream and mix all of it together.
- Lastly, top the pasta with a bag of shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle on bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375°F until cheese on top gets lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle on some white truffle oil as a finishing touch.
- Carbs, cheese, oil, carbs, cheese, oil, repeat. You are officially obese at heart.