I got to try Hershey Dunkers for the first time at Pizza Hut and I realized it’s their breadsticks with chocolate shit on top and that got me excited. I’m a huge fan of sweet & salty combinations in moderation of course. I’m not sure if I could polish an entire tray of this in one sitting, but my God are these easy to make and great for that awkward sweet tooth friend who’ll creepily keep grabbing more, while trying to be inconspicuous.
280 Calories Per Serving
Serving Size: 4pcs
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake @ 425°F: 20-30 minutes
Broil: 3-5 minutes
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Pizza Dough
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Pour roughly 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil in a 9x13 inch baking pan and then form your pizza dough to fill that 9 x 13 inch space.
- With a dough cutter, press firmly down on the dough 4-5 columns the long way and once halfway between creating roughly 10-12 breadsticks. This will allow the breadsticks to pull apart from itself after baking.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until fully cooked. The bottom should have a nice golden crispy texture and the top should have a lighter golden color as well.
- Grind up the milk chocolate chips & white chocolate chips separately in a food processor to get the proper size.
- Top first with the milk chocolate chips covering all of the bread and then sprinkle on the white chocolate chips until it just looks the way you want it to look.
- Now just pop this back into the oven set to broil and keep a careful eye on this until the chocolate melts a bit and the top of the crust gets nice and golden brown.
- To make your own Hershey Chocolate Syrup, simply melt Hershey Chocolate Chips with heavy cream or just buy the Hershey Chocolate Syrup off the shelf, taste just like the sauce you get at Pizza Hut.
Total Fat 17g
Total Carbs 53g
Dietary Fiber 3g