Serving Size 1 Slice
Total Fat 80g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 50g
Dietary Fiber 4g
- Form your ground chicken into two patties. They must be the same size as you would want your bun for a burger.
- Coat them in butter milk and flour and freeze for a few hours
- In the meantime, cook down some bacon and mix your sauce together
- Crumble up cornflakes to your flour mixture to get that nice crunchy texture. Make sure they are crumbled up fine.
- Form your burger patty and grill that until cooked the way you like
- Take the chicken patties out of the freezer and dip them back into the buttermilk and then into the new cornflake flour mixture. Pat it down thoroughly and then pan fry these with vegetable oil at 365°F. Ours took 6 minutes per side because of how huge they were. You'll want your internal temperature to reach 165°F to make sure they are cooked all the way through.
- Once you are ready to assembly, simply layer a chicken patty, pepper jack cheese, zinger sauce, burger patty, bacon, bbq sauce and top with a chicken patty.
- You are now ready to eat.
- If you'd like an easy alternative to this recipe, just buy frozen burger and chicken patties and stack em together. But what's the fun in that?
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.