Turkey Burger Mixture
231 Calories per Slider
Step 1: Make Turkey Burgers
- Combine all the ingredients for the turkey mixture into a big bowl and mix thoroughly
- Grease up a 9"x13" pan and spread out about 1 cup of dehydrated minced onion. "Soak them in hot tap water for 5 minutes, then drain on paper towel and add to the pan. You won't have all of the excess moisture or the rawness from the fresh onion" ~ TheWolfePIt
- Next spread out your turkey burger mixture as a second layer and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. This will give your burgers a uniform thickness.
- I ended up grilling mine after to get a nice browning effect and simply cut the burger squares with a spatula.
Step 2: Assemble
- Brush on some garlic olive oil onto your slider bun of choice and grill until golden brown
- Layer your burgers however you'd like. I went with pickles, burger, cheese, sautéed onions, mushrooms & turkey bacon.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.