Oven Roasted Tomato Ingredients
484 Calories Per Sandwich
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl and blend
- Lemon zest requires a microplane onto a fresh clean lemon
- Ensure all ingredients that apply are finely minced
- I used an immersion blender, then I poured it into a dish and refrigerated it for the time being
Roasted Tomato Recipe
- Dice up two tomatoes into squares and remove seeds if possible.
- Pour them into a bowl and add in the seasonings listed. I just threw them onto a baking pan and sprinkled stuff on, but that didn't work very well. You're probably better off mixing them into a bowl with your hands. This will allow the olive oil to coat the tomatoes completely. I would also recommend using parchment paper to keep the tomatoes from sticking.
- With regard to how horribly I did with tin foil and not enough oil on the pan, they still tasted amazing.
- The amount of seasonings used is going to be an eyeball guess. You need to have instincts if you're going to make these and you need to trust those instincts.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400°F
- You should know what to do here. I have pictures below to help you, but still... you should know what to do here.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.