Rum & Cream Ingredients
Serving Size 1 Twinkie
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbs 22g
Dietary Fiber 0g
- Twas a recipe for Twinkies and before we get started
- Those bastards from hostess took these treats off the market
- So lets make these at home and I'm sure they'll be YUM!
- Let's get wasted off Twinkies cus we added RUM!
- Whisk 8 egg whites, for at least 5 minutes
- If you don't have a mixer then tell the lady to mix it
- Now that it's light and fluffy and sealed with a kiss
- We can move to step two and step two goes like this
- Add 2 cups of water and 1 cup of oil
- Toss in your cake mix and pop grandmas boil
- Now mix and mix until well combined
- Add 8 egg yolks with some shimmer and shine
- Grease up these trays and fill them with cake stuff
- What if you don't have these?
- I guess you could use aluminum foil if you're crafty enough
- Then bake for 12 minutes at 350 F
- But if they aren't yet quite brown, don't take them out yet
- Ahhh yes, they are done, so moist and so light
- Now lets add some booze so our Twinkies have bite
- Add a 1/2 Cup milk and some rum just a pinch
- Or add a sh*t tone of booze and be that drunk relative everybody makes fun of at a party
- Lastly this Dream Whip powder packet and mix
- It's just like Cool Whip, but cheaper and less quick
- Now stab our cake treats in three places like so
- Squeeze in our cream, squeeze it until it can show
- Repeat several times until we come to an end
- But put toothpaste in one, just to screw with a friend
- And our Twinkies are done, made with holiday cheer
- The cheer comes from drinking our wine, rum and beer
- But the video is ending please hold back that tear
- Hellthy Junk Food to all and a Happy New Year!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.