Tuscani Alfredo Pasta
Pizza Hut sells this on their menu. I've actually had it before and enjoy it. People want to hate on Pizza Hut, but I will be one to admit I adore it. I think it's the abundance of grease and cheese to really captures my heart. This recipe is a simple take on a chicken alfredo pasta bake. Easy & delicious.
Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min
- For the alfredo sauce, cook the garlic in the 2 Tbsp Butter and then add in 2 Tbsp of flour to make a roux.
- Once a thick paste forms and the flour is cooked down, add in your Half & Half, water, cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Melting the cream cheese will make this step easier.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Grill thinly sliced chicken breasts seasoned with salt pepper garlic or however you like to season your chicken.
- Cut into strips, add to your pasta in your Aluminum Foil baking tray and pour your cheese sauce alfredo all over it.
- Then sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- The last step is to broil for 3 minutes to get the cheese on top a nice brown color.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.