Most American Thickburger
I personally think this burger is genius, besides the name of it. You're basically combining all your favorite American picnic food between one bun. Why procrastinate your consumption by separating it all. I would however suggest adding potato salad or macaroni salad to this and wash it down with an ice cold beer. OMG I'm getting myself worked up right now.
Prep: 5 min Grill: 6 min
- I think this burger is pretty straightforward. More or less just how you prepare it and layer it.
- I would prep all of the ingredients that require prepping such as slicing tomatoes and lettuce.
- Proceed with grilling up hamburger patties along side the hot dogs. Make sure you butterfly the hot dog, fold it out and grill it with some oil skin side down first.
- Grill the buns dry so they stay firm with all the ingredients layering on this bad boy
- Assemble with a layer of ketchup and mustard on its base with a few semi-dry dill pickles
- generously layer on kettle cooked chips and a dry leaf of lettuce and then two tomatoes.
- Add on your Burger Patty with a slice of melted american cheese
- Top with your hot dog and a layer of ketchup and mustard and the top bun.
- Your finished creating the ultimate artery clogging thickburger. Make sure you pat everything down with a paper towel before consuming.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.