This was a request from Celestino Herrera to make a superbird from Denny's to please the girlfriend. Can't argue there. If you are not familiar with this sandwich, it is basically a Turkey Melt with bacon swiss cheese and 1000 island dressing. But since Denny's has their own secret "Fresco" sauce, I decided to use that instead.
Prep: 20 min Cook: 3 min
- Slice Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- Mix up Mayonnaise & Ketchup into a small bowl and refrigerate for later use
- Spray down bread and grill with 1 slice of swiss cheese
- Grill up Turkey & Turkey Bacon
- Layer sandwich with bread, swiss, tomatoes, turkey, turkey bacon & fresco sauce. Cut and serve.
- You can make about 8 sandwiches for cheap.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.