McDonald’s just came out with the new Sriracha Mac Sauce. So we knew we had to head to our test kitchen to create the sauce at home. We went to McDonald’s and tried the sauce to make sure we could get the most accurate copy cat recipe. Initially we thought all we need to do is put Sriracha into mac sauce… and we found that the Sriracha Mac Sauce is much spicier and less appetizing. So here we give you what we think is tastier and better substitute for Sriracha Mac Sauce.
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp French Dressing
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 2 tsp Relish
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dehydrated Minced Onion
- ⅛ tsp Mustard
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha (Add more if you want it spicier)
- Rehydrate you Dehydrated Minced Onion.
- Mix the above ingredients together.
- Dip your nuggets or spread on a burger.