JP & Julia of HellthyJunkFoods attempt to make the Worlds Spiciest Ice Cream. They infuse the hottest peppers in the world, including ghost peppers and Carolina reapers, into a creamy cold ice cream that can be dished up. But do be careful with this one as this ice cream was not made to cool you down!
386 Calories, per cup
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Half & Half
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Ghost Pepper
- 1 Carolina Reaper
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Habanero
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- Red Food Dye
- Roughly chop all of the peppers.
- In a large mixing bowl whisky together all the ingredients and food dye. Cover and let set in the refridgerator 24 hours.
- Strain all the peppers out of the cold mixture.
- Churn your ice cream using your kitchen aid mixer and ice cream attachments. About 30 minutes.
- Seal in a freezer safe container and freeze for 2+ hours.
- Scoop into a bowl and taste!