I have to admit that there's a certain honest and delicious feeling I get when I've hit rock bottom and succumbed to a can of Italian Cuisine Horror. The Spaghetti O... Learn how to recreate this masterpiece of questionable meat byproduct phenomenon at home with all natural ingredients besides the unnatural stuff.
Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min
Serving Size 2 Cups
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 40g
Dietary Fiber 4g
- Boil Pasta for 7 minutes and drain
- Slice into O's
- Boil Pasta for 3 additional minutes and drain
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together and combine
- Scoop using a cantaloup scooper on parchment paper and then roll into a little ball
- Cook on medium low heat covered for 5 to 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked all the way through.
- For the tomato sauce, simply mix the ingredients listed until fully combined, hot and melted.
- Mix the past into the sauce and toss in your meatballs. You'll only be able to fit about 1/2 of the meatballs. You will be able to make a total of 60 meatballs with the ingredients listed.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.