Halloween is our favorite holiday, or just JP’s favorite holiday which is I, JP. Anyway, we’ve seen a lot of different types of candy apples, but no EXTREME SOUR WARHEAD ones… probably because it’s a terrible idea. However there is something quite satisfying about getting through the sour pain to enjoy that sweet candy center.
Prep: 10 minutes
Melt: 10-20 minutes
- Pop the stem out of the apple and ram a stick into it
- Separate the Warhead flavor you design and put at least 25 into a pot. 50 will ensure you have enough goo to coat more than 1 apple
- Melt the Warheads either in an oven or on the stove, but keep an eye on it
- Once the Warheads are melted take the apple and roll it into the melted candy and then immediately after, sprinkle on Fun Dip until fully coated
- Not only is this like a Giant Sour Warhead, but you're also eating a fruit