I could never understand why Klondike Bars were so full of themselves when they were sub par in comparison to like a Nutty Buddy. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Nothing bitch, I’ll wait for a buy 1 get one before I decide to take you over some Ben & Jerry’s.
234 Calories Per Bar
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Freeze @ 32°F: 5 minutes
- 1 Tub Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 (47g) Snickers Bars
- 4 (41g) Dark Chocolate Bars
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Light Corn Syrup
- Wax Paper
- Tin Foil
- Start by making your magic shell first. In a small sauce pot, combine 3 chopped up (47g) snickers bars, and 4 (41g) dark chocolate bars along with 1 Cup Coconut Oil & ½ Cup Corn Syrup.
- Slowly melt the ingredients on medium low heat until it is well combined.
- Remove from heat and pour into a 5" diameter x 8" deep container. Preferably a pitcher of some sort would work fine.
- Cover it and place in front of an air conditioner to help cool it down faster. Do not refrigerate or freeze mixture or else it will turn hard. Once the mixture is at room temperature it is ready to use!
- Take your standard ½ gallon rectangular tub of Vanilla Ice Cream and cut it down the middle of the box completely. Then trim off the rounded corners to create a square. Lastly turn it on its side and cut 1" thick squares until you get about 6 squares. Eat the remaining ice cream.
- Stab a fork into the side of the square and dip it into the magic shell mixture and let any excess drain off of it. Now place directly onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Do this as many times as you want and then place it into the freezer to firm up more.
- *NOTE* This should all be done relatively quickly or else your ice cream will melt. If you aren't quick enough you can always make these inside a walk in freezer. Then you'll have as much time as you need.
- Once they firm up, place them into Tin Foil like a Klondike Bar. This step is completely unnecessary.
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbs 67g
Dietary Fiber 1g