Drunk Shamrock Shake
The Shamrock Shake has been more of an indicator of what month it is rather than really getting me excited for a milkshake. I had a bad experience at Burger King last year, so I'm just going to make these things at home instead. BUT... This milkshake incorporates the tastiest alcoholic mixture of mint, cream and spice!
Prep: 2 min Blend: 30 sec
- Add roughly 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream to a blender along with 1/2 Tsp Mint Extract, and 1 shot of all three liquors
- Blend for about 30 seconds adding booze and ice cream as needed.
- Using a big thick black rod, mix while blending for optimal performance.
- Pour into a HellthyJunkFood glass, top with whipped cream and green crystals and garnish with a mint leaf.
- This entire 16oz glass is only 4% Alc./Vol. so you'll end up becoming extremely fat before getting drunk.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.