We partnered with Prime Fresh Delicatessen to create a snack stadium for game day all out of sandwiches. Turns out that this stadium takes only 7 ingredients to build including bread, deli meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and mustard. If you’re having a game day party this stadium will wow your friends and feed everyone buffet style their favorite food… the sandwich.
305 Calories per sandwich (before toppings)
- 14 Loaves of Bread
- 6 Pkgs Honey Ham
- 6 Pkgs Smoked Ham
- 12 Pkgs Chicken Breast
- 12 Pkgs Roast Beef
- 6 Pkg Smoked Turkey Breast
- 6 Pkgs Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 14 Pkgs Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1 Lg Tub Mayo
- 2 Bottles Mustard
- 4 Green Leaf Lettuce
- 10 Tomatoes
- Prep before the build by making all of your sandwiches, slicing the tomatoes, and cleaning the lettuce. Cut one of the green leaf lettuces to shreds for the field. Set everything in the fridge.
- About 1 hour before your game day party place the tablecloth down and start to build by stacking the sandwiches to create the bleachers. Once they are built place the shredded lettuce in the center for the field and use mayo for the lines. Set the sandwich toppings on the sidelines with tongs and butter knives for serving.
- Turn on the game and dig in!