Serving Size 1 Plate
Total Fat 18.3g
Total Carbs 69.6g
Dietary Fiber 3.4g
Serving Size 1 Plate
Total Fat 88g
Total Carbs 167g
Dietary Fiber -g
- The Macaroni Salad is pretty self explanatory. We boil pasta based on the directions, make sure it's fully cooked before draining and running cold water under. I would advise to taste your pasta.
- Finely dice up 1/2 Cup of Celery and 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Mix in all of your ingredients listed and then cover and refrigerate until later.
- For the Hot Sauce we're going to want to cook down 1 Cup of diced Sweet Onions in a pan with some oil.
- Brown 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef. While browning, add in the dry spices listed in the ingredients.
- After the meat is brown, add in 1/3 Cup of Tomato Paste & 1 Cup of Water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes to an hour. Generally speaking the longer the better.
- To make our home fries we're going to stab 3 of our large russet potatoes with a fork and microwave them for about 10 minutes.
- Dice up a sweet onion, if you have some left from the hot sauce by all means use that. Dice up a green pepper and sauté these in a pan with oil until soft.
- Now slice the potatoes up until they are fairly small and toss them into the frying pan.
- During the process, let the potatoes sit for at least 5 minutes per side on medium high heat. That will give it a nice crunchy brown appearance.
- Season your potatoes with salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, etc. Keep tasting and season to your liking.
- Lastly we're going to press out some burger patties. They need to be pressed out very slim Rochester style. I would get my burger patty to be about 1/8" [3mm] thick. Generally use about 3oz or 85g per patty, which means we can probably press out about 5 to 6 in 1lb or 450g.
- Grill these bad boys up until fully cooked and add 1 slice of White American Cheese to each burger. I must reinforce that it must be White American Cheese.
- Now that we have everything cooked up, we must plate the Garbage Plate.
- Step 1: Grab a round plate
- Step 2: Scoop out some Macaroni Salad on one half of the plate
- Step 3: Scoop out some Home Fries on the other half of the plate
- Step 4: Place 2 burger patties on top crossing over like a venn diagram
- Step 5: Ladle on some hot sauce until the entire top is covered
- Step 6: Add additional toppings listed above
- Step 7: Slice up some French Bread and use it to soak in all the grease
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.