The famous 90’s cartoon Rugrats was brought back to the surface with Nickelodeon’s release of Reptar bars for purchase. These candy bars are chocolate stuffed with green frosting that will make your tongue turn green. We made it at home and decided to make it over sized, ’cause why not?!
- 2 Large Bags of Chocolate
- 2 Cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter or Margarine, Softened
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Green Food Dye
- Cut ice cube mold into chocolate molds. Be careful not to cut through the mold.
- Temper 1 bag of chocolate. Pour into chocolate mold. Use the back of a spoon to press the chocolate up against the walls. Let set in the refrigerator.
- While the first layer of your candy bar sets, create your green frosting filling. Sift confectioners sugar. Using a stand mixer, whip together confectioners sugar, softened butter, milk, vanilla extract, and green food dye.
- Pipe frosting into your candy mold.
- Temper the second bag of chocolate and pour the last layer of chocolate on top of the frosting. Make sure to wipe all edges clean and hit your mold down onto the counter top several times.
- Once fully set, take the chocolate out of the mold.
- Wrap in green wrapping paper and Reptar Bar Label.