Bacon Stuffed Quesalupa
Quesalupa is now the latest Taco Bell non-Mexican related creation bringing you the concept of stuffing cheese between shit in the shape of a taco. You can stuff it and shape it with whatever you want it's still going to taste like the same 10 ingredients you have, which is why I love you Taco Bell. Shitty meat, shitty cheese and other shitty shit with the shit that I will later shit... it's a shitty cycle.
Prep: 5 min Cook: 10 min
- Brown your meat and season it according to Taco Seasoning Mix Packet Directions. It usually requires you to drain the meat, add the seasoning and water, bring to boil and simmer. There I told you how to do it anyway now leave me alone.
- Fry two flour tortillas for about 30 seconds each side in a shallow pan with oil on medium heat.
- Drain tortillas on a paper towel, while adding your pepper jack cheese in the middle. We also added bits of bacon because bacon gets people excited.
- Press the thing together till it compacts and fold it into a taco shape. If it's brittle, microwave it for a few seconds to soften it up again. Once you get it into the taco shape and it's too flimsy, feel free to bake it to get it sturdy again.
- Now just add in a layer of beef, sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Congratulations, you just recreated a supreme taco, Quesalupa style.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.