The DoubleDilla is a catchy name, but not very creative on the food level, thus my impulse to make something obnoxiously large. So I created a doubled decker style quesadilla with not 2, but 4 times the amount of meat a normal human being should consume. If you’re concerned about your health, just split this between 4 people and it’s now a meal for 1 and completely defeats the purpose.
2,000 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 2 min Grill: 10 min
- 2 Lbs of cheap stir fry steak - 900 Calories
- ¾ Package of Mexican Cheese Blend - 600 Calories
- 3 Flour Tortillas - 240 Calories
- 2 Tbsp Taco Bell Ranchero Sauce - 130 Calories
- 2 Tbsp Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce - 130 Calories
- Grill steak in frying pan that way you can toss it around while it's cooking to get a nice even cook. It probably won't take very long. I would say at most 3 minutes or however you like your meat cooked. With 2 lbs of meat, I would advise doing this in two batches or else you will over crowd your pan.
- Season your steak with some Mexican seasonings and add some red wine vinegar in the pan while the steak is cooking.
- On a flat top grill, butter up 2 tortillas shell and grill one side while spreading on some Mexican cheese blend and a Tbsp each of the Taco Bell sauces, dispersed evenly throughout one of the two tortilla shells. I would actually spread it on first with a spoon if you have not already thrown cheese on it.
- Add on 1 lb of steak and let it grill for about 4-5 minutes or until you get a nice crispity crunchy texture.
- Place your grilled tortilla shell that has nothing on it on top of the other shit you just piled on and take it off the grill onto a cutting board or something.
- Now do the same thing as steps 3 thru 4 only with one tortilla shell, b/c the middle as you can see is already done.
- Now take your quesadilla that has been sitting on your cutting board and lift it back up on top of the one that's on the grill.
- Now take the entire thing off the grill and cut into it.
- Cut into quarters and now you can feed a family of four.
Total Fat 44g
Total Carbs 89g
Dietary Fiber 9g