199 Calories Per Eggroll
Total Fat 9.4g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 19.6g
Dietary Fiber 0.6g
- 1 Cup Elbow Macaroni, uncooked will make 2 cups cooked. If you don't know how to boil water and make this then you shouldn't be cooking.
- Once tender, drain and add 4 oz of Velveta Cheese and mix until thoroughly until melted. Bam! Mac & Cheese DONE.
- Grill up 4 Slices of Turkey Bacon and then put into a food processor and blend until fine (like bacon bits). Mix with Mac & Cheese. Honestly this step is completely optional and I thought the texture would make a difference, but it really didn't do too much. If it were real Bacon then I think it would be much more effective. The one time I will not vouch for turkey bacon as a substitute.
- If the pulled pork is frozen thaw. If it is workable and just refrigerated then you can just scoop right out of the plastic container and plop it onto an egg roll. The deep frying will heat anything up.
- Eyeball about 1-2 Tbsp of Mac & Cheese, and 1-2 Tbsp of BBQ Pulled Pork onto an egg roll. Do this up to about 15 times depending on how much you fill them up.
- Fry at 365°F for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut at 45° angle and serve with BBQ sauce of your choice.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.