Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza
Ever wanted a Pizza without tomato sauce? Me neither. Anyway, this was a remake from Little Caesar's New Pretzel Crust Pizza! This was rather simple to make providing it took us three different attempts to perfect it. But that's the beauty, we work out the kinks for you!
Prep: 10 min Cook: 15 min
- According to the pretzel kit we mixed the yeast, flour, water and oil all together at once. When making bread I usually mix the yeast and water separately. Make sure your water is Hot, but not boiling when mixing together. If it's too hot it could kill the yeast.
- Roll the dough into a smooth ball, cover it in a bowl and let it rest until the dough doubles in size.
- Get a large pot and bring it to a boil with water and baking soda
- Roll your dough out to be able to fit into whatever pot you are soaking this in.
- Soak your dough in the baking soda mixture for 15 seconds per side
- If you want your pizza larger, just make sure the dough is thick that way you can spread it out thinner after taking out of the baking soda
- Layer with sauce cheese and toppings and bake at 450°F for 15 minutes and it should come out cooked perfectly!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.