- I made my own home fries which is optional. I basically cut 2 Large Russet Potatoes small diced, rinsed them in ice cold water to remove excess starch and to keep them crispy.
- Drain, dry and toss in flour mixture. Ingredients for flour mixture listed above.
- Once fully coated it deep fried them at 365°F [185°C] for about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Once finished season generously with more salt & pepper.
- Scramble up some eggs
- Heat up some cheese
- Layer wrap with your eggs, home fries, pico de gallo, nacho cheese and shredded cheese
- Carefully wrap up your burrito and place in an oiled pan at 325°F[163°C] and grill each side until golden brown. Approximately 1-2 minutes per side.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.