After hours of brainstorming we finally concocted a cheeseburger infused meatball in the form of a Pokéball. Gotta' catch em all or in this case eat them all.
200 Calories Per Serving
Makes 6 BIG Meatballs, 1 Per Serving
Prep: 10 Minutes
Grill @ 350°F: 10 Minutes
Bake @ 375°F: 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly
Serving Size 1Meatball
Total Fat 13g
Total Carbs 10g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs into a big bowl.
- To follow the grill / bake times and temps you'll want to make your meatball the same size as ours, which is roughly 3" in equivalent spherical diameter.
- Get a pan on medium high heat (roughly 350°F) and sautee each side of the meatball for 2 minutes. For the side you want the meatball to sit flat, press down firmly on that side and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15-20 minutes. More if you're meatballs are bigger than 3" in ESD (Equivalent Spherical Diameter)
- Microwave 4oz Velveeta Queso Blanco with 2 Tbsp whole milk for 45 seconds, stir it, and microwave an additional 15 seconds to melt. Once it cools down, pour it into a piping bag and then refrigerate.
- Put in your second piping bag your favorite marinara or in our case ketchup for that vibrant red Pokeball look.
- Make sure you let your meatball rest before drawing on your Pokeball and you're done! Plate it on some leafy lettuce. It'll look better.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.