One word: PizzaSphere. This by far may be one of the greatest thing we’ve ever done.
Two words: Pizza Sphere. Now it’s two words in case the one word bothered anyone.
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake @ 400°F: 10 minutes per layer
One word: PizzaSphere. This by far may be one of the greatest thing we've ever done. Two words: Pizza Sphere. Now it's two words in case the one word bothered anyone.
Author: Hellthy Junk
- 4 Thin Crust Pizza Dough (Pillsbury)
- 8 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 Deli Slices Mozzarella
- 1 Mozzarella Ball
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 2 Cups Can Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 Bag Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Pkg Bacon
- 1 Package Bagel Bites
- Oregano, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, Pepper, Garlic
- Take your ball of Mozzarella and mircrowave it for 30 second increments until pliable
- Stuff two bagel bites into the middle and of your mozzarella cheese and shape the mozzarella around the b agel bites into a ball
- Wrap your mozzarella ball with giant pepperoni slices and place it in tin foil; freeze to hold its shape
- While the center Freezes mix 1 Can of Tomato Paste with 2 Cups of Marinara sauce to create a thicker consistancy for your sauce. Saute ground Italian Sausage in Pan until cooked through. Saute bacon until crispy and dice into small bits.
- Pop open your first Pillsbury Dough. This will be your smallest layer of dough. Spoon on marinara, sprinkle on cheese, and top with cooked Italian Sausage.
- Place frozen pepperoni mozzarella ball stuffed with bagel bites on top of the dough. Top it with more marinara, cheese, and toppings.
- Tightly seal the dough around the sphere without breaking any holes using extra dough to cover and reseal. Use tinfoil to hold the shape of the pizza sphere and utilize any spherical oven safe container to help as well. Bake for 10 minutes at @ 400°F per layer.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for 6 layers cycling through pepperoni, sausage, and bacon
- For the final layer top with marainara mixture, mozzarella cheese slices, and pepperonis. Broil until melted.
- Now carry it around like it's your baby OR slice into it and share it with your friends
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Calories: 10,000 Fat: 485g Saturated fat: 222g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 850g Sugar: 120g Sodium: 2,650mg Fiber: 63g Protein: 550g Cholesterol: 900mg