Totinos Pizza Rolls
If you haven't had a Totino's Pizza Roll you're missing out on some really cheap okay pizza flavored snacks. I can't tell you how many drunk college nights I would microwave, not bake... microwave 2 dozen of these and eat them until I fell asleep. Sounds depressing, but on the contrary, I've never been happier. The doughy exterior always seemed a bit off from traditional dough, which is why we're going to make these with Wonton's. Enjoy our take on Totino's Pizza Rolls.
140 Calories Per 6
Makes 50 Rolls
Prep: 10 minutes
Fry @ 350°F: 1.5 minutes per side
140 Calories Per Serving
Total Fat 6g
Total Carbs 15g
Dietary Fiber 1g
940 Calories Per Serving
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbs 26g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Brown up 1/4 lb of Ground Sausage in a frying pan and then put into a bowl for later use. This should amount to about 1/2 Cup.
- Cook down roughly 8 strips of bacon and finely dice. This should amount to about 1/2 Cup.
- Slice up 1/2 of the pepperoni stick into little tiny cubes and put it in a bowl for later use. This should amount to about 1/2 Cup.
- In a small pot, mix the tomato sauce ingredients together and until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl mix in the sausage, bacon, pepperoni & tomato sauce and let cool.
- After the mixture has cooled down, mix in 3 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese & 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese. You are done with your filling.
- Spoon on 1 tsp of your filling in the center of the wonton wrapper and fold both sides to overlap and fold the top and bottom inward to close all sides.
- Deep fry in batches of 6 for 1.5 minutes a side. I say per side, b/c these will float in the oil. If you don't have a deep fryer, you could easily get away with a sauce pan.
- Serve with some extra Pizza Sauce on the side and just remember to be careful before biting in, b/c you could destroy your mouth.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.