If someone were to ask me what’s better than pizza? I’d say more pizza… but that’s not necessarily true. Once you decide to stuff pizza inside of a pizza you get a completely different experience than eating two slices by themselves. Become a hero in the eyes of obesity and treat yourself to a life changing experience.
1750 Calories per Slice
Prep: 10 minutes
PreBake @ 475°F: 15 minutes
Bake @ 475°F: 10 minutes
Broil: 5 minutes
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough: http://amzn.to/2dPh2kc
- Local NYC Slice (or left over pizza slice)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings (your choice here)
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Stone: http://amzn.to/2bZqv70
- Pizza Peel: http://amzn.to/2bAic0r
- Preheat pizza stone in oven at 475°F
- Grab a leftover slice of pizza
- Flip it over and start putting toppings on that side because why not. Seems like a wasted opportunity for more goodness especially since we're going to wrap the entire thing in dough.
- Roll out the thin crust pizza dough, place your double sided topping pizza slice in the center and wrap the dough around the slice
- Trim off excess dough and place on preheated pizza stone for 15 minutes
- You should now have a triangle piece of dough that looks like a pizza slice
- Add your pizza sauce, cheese and toppings just like it was a regular pizza except we all know there's another glorious pizza inside this thing like a pre-born baby
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted
- You can choose to broil the top to get a nice bubbly, crispy texture
- Regardless of what you do at this point you won't be disappointed. However your doctor might be disappointed, or your spouse so just make sure you keep this under wraps.