Mario Maker | Pizza Biscuits
So if you're a fan of pizza stuffed biscuits, which I'm not sure why that's even a question... then you're going to love these. So to continue the video game inspired food segment, we're making these look like Super Mushrooms and 1-UP Mushrooms from Super Mario Brothers. But seriously, all gimmicky video game stuff aside, these are an amazing snack to eat any time regarding you don't have some serious health conditions.
Mario Maker Pizza Biscuits
325 Calories Per Biscuit
Makes 12 Pizza Biscuits
Prep: 20 Minutes
Bake @ 375°F: 12-17 Minutes
Serving Size 1 Biscuit
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbs 30g
Dietary Fiber 2g
- Prep your meat. Bake your bacon until crispy and chop. Chop your pepperoni stick into tiny squares.
- Take your string cheese stick and cut it up into slices giving you pretty accurate circles. Leave those aside for alter.
- In sauce pan, add your bacon, diced pepperoni and minced garlic and cook the garlic down for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Add 6 oz Can Tomato Paste, 8 oz Tomato Sauce, 2 Tbsp Dried Italian Seasonings and mix until well combined. Remove from heat to cool down.
- Once mixture is cool, add in 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese & 1/2 Cup Pizza Cheese Blend. Now your pizza filling is complete and ready to use for later.
- Pop open your biscuits and flatten out on a non-stick surface. Take one heaping tablespoon of your pizza mixture and put it in the middle of your biscuit circle. Pinch the outside of the biscuit circle upward and seal.
- Grease up your mini muffin pan and take the top of your pizza ball and put that down into the mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes in in a 375°F oven, or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven, let them cool down and brush on your pesto for the 1-UP version or marinara for your super mushroom and place your mozzarella cheese circles for the spots and draw on the eyes with some black frosting. Don't worry about the frosting being weird, it's just a small round dot for aesthetic.
And there you have it guys, Mario Maker Pizza Biscuits that look like mushrooms made without mushrooms.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.