Bacon Wrapped Pigs
In a Grilled Cheese Blanket
Serving Size 3 Pigs
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbs 24g
Dietary Fiber 3g
- Grill or bake bacon until fully cooked, but soft and chewy.
- Heat cocktail weenies in a saucepan with 1 Cup Jelly and 2 Cups Barbecue Sauce.
- Spread mayonnaise on a slice of 45 calorie bread and grill it for 2-3 minutes with a slice of American Cheese on top.
- Place three strips of bacon on the slice of bread, trim if necessary.
- Take the bread off of the grill onto a cutting board and cut into three strips using the bacon as a guide.
- Flip the grilled cheese and bacon over, the bacon should be congealed to the cheese at this point.
- Top each strip with a cocktail weenie and roll each one up, stabbing with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Dip it in your favorite sauce and you're good to go... to bed.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.