If you love pigs in a blanket, then how could you not love pigs in a grilled cheese with bacon? It’s basically the same thing but better.
275 Calories Per Serving
Serving Size: 3 Pigs
Prep: 5 minutes
Pigs in a Grilled Cheese Blanket
If you love pigs in a blanket, then how could you not love pigs in a grilled cheese with bacon? It's basically the same thing but better.
Author: Hellthy Junk
- 45 Calorie slice of bread
- 1 American Kraft Single
- 3 Cocktail Weenies
- 1.5 Slices Bacon
- ½ Tsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Cup Jelly
- Grill or bake bacon until fully cooked, but soft and chewy.
- Heat cocktail weenies in a saucepan with 1 Cup Jelly and 2 Cups Barbecue Sauce.
- Spread mayonnaise on a slice of 45 calorie bread and grill it for 2-3 minutes with a slice of American Cheese on top.
- Place three strips of bacon on the slice of bread, trim if necessary.
- Take the bread off of the grill onto a cutting board and cut into three strips using the bacon as a guide.
- Flip the grilled cheese and bacon over, the bacon should be congealed to the cheese at this point.
- Top each strip with a cocktail weenie and roll each one up, stabbing with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Dip it in your favorite sauce and you're good to go... to bed.
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Calories: 275 Fat: 14g Saturated fat: 5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 24g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 1,000mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 20g Cholesterol: 30mg