Bacon Pac Mac Man
Honestly, who doesn't like Goldfish cracker encrusted deep fried mac and cheese with bacon. Well now you can shape it like a Pac Man and feel special in another way. Regardless, this recipe will have you feeling like you wish you were a kid who could handle eating this type of food.
Pac Man Mac & Cheese
500 Calories Per Serving
Serving Size: Pac Mac Man & 3 Power Pellets
Prep: 20 Minutes
Deep Fry @ 350°F: 3-4 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 Pac Mac Man & 3 Power Pellets
Total Fat 25g
Total Carbs 35g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Make some bacon, roughly a pound and then get it chopped up in a food processor.
- Scoop out 2 cups of your mac and cheese into a bowl with 1/2 Cup Flour, crumbled bacon and mix.
- Shape your macaroni into circles for your Pac Mac Man and smaller circles for the power pellets. Cut a triangle out for the mouth of the Pac Man.
- Freeze for a few hours to firm up.
- Melt 4 oz of Queso Blanco with a dash of milk and stir to make some cheese sauce for your pellets to dip in for color. You could also just use provolone cheese, but we had left over queso mixture from the Pokemon Meatballs so you know how it is...
- For the coating I decided to use grind up some yellow goldfish for the Pac Man & White Cheddar goldfish for the Power Pellets. Just for the sake of the audience at home... the white cheddar don't make them white. So you can coat these with whatever you want.
- Now dip your mac shapes into an egg mixture combination of 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Water & 1/2 Cup Milk and then into your ground up Goldfish.
- Deep Fry at 350°F for 4 minutes or until the color looks just right. Bacon should be fully cooked so no need to worry about raw food.
- Place your Pac Man on a plate with your pellets and draw on the eyes with black food coloring, or in our case black frosting. We needed an eyeball... For the power pellets add your queso cheese to make them white or a slice of provolone.
- This may seem a bit unnecessary and all, but hey, there's nothing wrong with having fun with your food. And if these were disguised vegetables, you might be able to get kids to eat this stuff. Fortunately, this isn't vegetables. This is Hellthy Junk Food.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.