I keep seeing food in the shape of a cone and I’m thinking to myself… If you eat something in the shape of a cone, you need to eat the entire thing unless you got some awesome cone holder laying around. Lucky for us, this Oreo cone thingy is so freaking good, there’s no reason for you to put it anywhere but your mouth. You are welcome.
460 Calories Per Cone
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake @ 375°F: 20 minutes
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- 1 Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 Egg
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Melted Chocolate
- Tin Foil
- Food Processor: http://amzn.to/1M9eyFc
- Grind up approximately 15 Oreo Cookies. You can do less, but 15 will guarantee you'll have a good time.
- Make a cone out of tin foil. I'm not sure how I did this... I basically grabbed a ton of tin foil and formed it into a solid cone.
- Pop open the Crescent Rolls, which are actually triangles... Take your triangle and roll it until it's a long skinny dough thing. Make sure it's even throughout. This takes practice.
- Now just roll the skinny dough things around the foil. This took us three skinny dough things to get the size we wanted.
- Brush it throughly with 1 beaten egg and roll it into the crumbled Oreos.
- Bake @ 375°F for 20 minutes and let it rest until cool.
- Twist the foil cone until it pops out and serve with your favorite things!!