Serving Size 1 Sub
Total Fat 14.5
Total Carbs 31.8g
Dietary Fiber 4.5g
- Thaw frozen meatballs. You can do this using a microwave safe bowl, add some water and microwave for approximately 2-1/2 minutes.
- To make the sauce, just use 1 can of Tomato Paste (8oz), add 1 can of Water (8oz) use the same can and heat to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Here you can add your seasonings and spices until it taste the way you like.
- Once the sauce has reached a boil, toss in your meatballs that have been drained of all liquids and mix well.
- Open your hot dog roll and layer in a little bit of cheese. This will create a dam when it melts so that the bun stays together
- Layer with 3 sauced up meatballs and top with some more cheese.
- Sprinkle on some grated parmesan and oregano for taste and bake at 450°F for at least 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are crispy
- Serve with an additional side of sauce and a caesar salad. Optional, but highly recommended.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.