Learn how to microwave potatoes and turn them into a not chewy not burnt masterpiece. We also incorporated some microwaved bacon and cheese just to compliment the microwaves capabilities.
350 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 4 min
Microwave: 14 min
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Cheese Sauce
- Microwave Bacon
- Jalapeno Peppers (optional)
- Some sort of Green garnish (optional)
- Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil
- Wash potatoes
- Using a Mandolin Slicer, slice your potatoes ⅛" thick.
- If you want really thin, then set it to the thinnest setting and microwave for 3 minutes.
- If you want the ⅛" thick, then toss them into a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a microwave safe dish so that none of the potatoes are touching.
- Microwave for 12 minutes and they should come out crispy
- Microwave your cheese and bacon and layer on the potato chips along with some diced jalapeños.