Make this for your next football event or if you are slightly insane. This serves as an actual functional dish with two chili bread bowls, a garlic cheese pizza, nacho cheese dip, deli meat and a ton of fun! Yay!A lot of Calories Per Serving
Prep: 20 min
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 15 min
Mega Meat Mountain
Make this for your next football event or if you are slightly insane. This serves as an actual functional dish with two chili bread bowls, a garlic cheese pizza, nacho cheese dip, deli meat and a ton of fun! Yay!
Author: Hellthy Junk
Serves: 1 mountain
- 2 Cans of Manly Chili
- 1 Butch Tub of Deli Ham
- 1 Bucket of Deli Turkey
- 1 Barrel of Deli Roast Beef
- 1 Boulder of Pulled Pork
- 1 Lb of Bacon
- 1 Package of Hot Dogs
- 1 Package Frozen Mini Meatballs
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 2 Bread Bowls
- 1 Large Bun
- 1 Jar of Queso Dip
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic / Olive Oil
- Start by making the base of the mountain with a flatbread pizza crust. Pre-made store bought or you can make it yourself. Depending on how much time you seriously have on your hands to make this monstrosity on top of everything else make your own dough... Have at it I guess.
- I chopped up the broccoli florets to resemble grass to sprinkle on my flatbread along with garlic olive oil, mozzarella & grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F
- Cut two bread bowls and pour in heated chili. I bought canned chili.
- Cook your bacon, hot dogs, pulled pork, etc.
- Stack your chili bread bowls on top of the pizza and top with a large roll filled with cheese sauce
- The rest of the decoration is up to you. This pretty much builds the foundation of your meat mountain.
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Serving size: 1 Mountain Calories: 3000 Fat: 200g