Serving Size 1 Mountain of Meat
Total Fat 200 g
Saturated - g
Cholesterol - mg
Sodium - mg
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs - g
Dietary Fiber - g
Sugars - g
Protein - g
- Start by making the base of the mountain with a flatbread pizza crust. Pre-made store bought or you can make it yourself. Depending on how much time you seriously have on your hands to make this monstrosity on top of everything else make your own dough... Have at it I guess.
- I chopped up the broccoli florets to resemble grass to sprinkle on my flatbread along with garlic olive oil, mozzarella & grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F
- Cut two bread bowls and pour in heated chili. I bought canned chili.
- Cook your bacon, hot dogs, pulled pork, etc.
- Stack your chili bread bowls on top of the pizza and top with a large roll filled with cheese sauce
- The rest of the decoration is up to you. This pretty much builds the foundation of your meat mountain.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.