This burger was created to respect the Food Titan DaymDrops! I added a big nice Lettuce Leaf as irony to his utter distaste in the vegetable. With his powerful personality and sense of humor you can only imagine that this burger still doesn't do the man justice.
Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min
Serving Size 1 Big Ass Sandwich
Total Fat 90g
Total Carbs 66g
Dietary Fiber 5g
- Pour Chicken Breading into a shallow dish
- Crack 1 Egg into a bowl along with 1/2 Cup of Buttermilk and whisk
- Cut chicken up appropriately to be sized to fit sandwich
- Dunk Chicken into breading, then into egg wash back into breading and deep fry for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Grill two burger patties roughly 6oz each.
- Toast bread. I cut my bread to square it off to fit the burgers and chicken.
- Assemble sandwich as shown
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.