Inspired by a fun sponsorship with Curly’s BBQ we were inspired to combine our two favorite bbq eats; BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Macaroni and Cheese.
RIBS INSIDE MAC & CHEESE
Inspired by a fun sponsorship with Curley's BBQ we were inspired to combine our two favorite bbq eats; BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Macaroni and Cheese.
Recipe type: Entree
Macaroni and Cheese
- ½ pound Elbow Macaroni
- 4 Cups whole milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups, grated cheddar cheese
- black pepper, nutmeg, to taste
- Bread Crumbs
- BBQ Sauce, for dipping
- 1 Cup Flur
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- First make the macaroni and cheese. Heat milk in a large pan until steaming. Stir in elbow macaroni. Bring it to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes, or until cooked. Do not strain milk our of pasta.
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted. Add cheese and spices until combined. Pour sauce into cooked macaroni. Stir to combine
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut wrack of ribs in half. Feel free to take out the bone or leave bone in.
- Place saran wrap down and scoop 1 cup of mac down. Place the ½ rack of ribs on the mac. Scoop one more cup on top of the ribs. Use the saran wrap to get the macaroni and cheese all around the ribs. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Batter with flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- Deep Fry at 350°F for 5 minutes and bake 20 minutes.
- Slice off a rib and chow down!!
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Serving size: 1 Calories: 892 Fat: 55 Saturated fat: 18 Unsaturated fat: 5 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 61 Sugar: 18 Sodium: 1,572 Fiber: 3 Protein: 37 Cholesterol: 291